Taking The Hard Work,
Out Of Podcasting.
Finding time to produce podcasts can be a pain in the behind.
We are here to tweez the sting out of podcasting. No BS, solid hard graft – done FOR you!
- Strong attention to detail.
- Making sure your show flows smoothly.
- Removing vocal ticks, umms, ahhs & stutters.
- Removing awkward pauses & fluffed lines.
- Audience enhanced listening experience.
- Reducing background noises.
- Reducing microphone spill & problem ambience.
- Reducing clipping, pops, clicks & crackles.
- Reducing interference.
- Saving your show, bringing it back to life.
- Using EQ to cut problem frequencies and boost tone.
- Using Compression to optimise dynamic range.
- Balancing you & your guest’s voices.
- Comparatively mixed inline with industry standards.
- Meets AES (Audio Engineering Standards) recommendation-1004
- Metadata compliant with ID3 format.
- Output media has Integrated loudness of -18LUFS
- Output media is true peak limited to -2dBTP
- Higher quality source audio.
- Recording studio alternative.
- On call problem solving.
- Gear, acoustics & technique consulting.
- Pre – call check lists for hosts & guests.
- Optimisation of show formatting.
- Professional broadcast production value.
- Music intro, outro & interstitial transitions.
- Show analytics & data analysis.
- Server, site & host handling.
The Art Of Charm Podcast
Noah Kagan Presents –
The world’s BEST strategies to start and grow your business, improve your productivity, and live a happier and more successful life. Hear from top performers in many industries — many who have never shared their tips publicly before. Explore topics like how to create an interesting life, building a 6-figure online business, behind-the-scenes of Tim Ferriss, and more.
Rob Reid (founder of Listen.com/creator Rhapsody digital music service) hosts the After On podcast, taking a deep dive into the science, tech, and social issues explored in his Novel “After On”. This is a series of unhurried conversations with thinkers, founders and scientists
The Ultimate Health Podcast
Topics include nutrition, superfoods, fitness, meditation, and spirituality. Jesse and Marni also tackle a health topic they are passionate about every week during their Focus Friday episodes. Either way, you’re in for a treat!
W.O.B.H. – Dirty Politics
Cam’s website, Whale Oil Beef Hooked is the most read blog in New Zealand, with more than 3.5 million pageviews and over 1 million unique viewers a month.
He has won the ESET Netguide Awards – Blog of the year – 2013 and the prestigious Canon Media Award – Best Blog 2014.
Product Breakfast Club
The Social-Engineer Podcast
Each week Chris and the SE panel interview another expert in this field and others, to find valuable lessons to keep you safe – in real life and on the web.
Building a solid relationship with our clients is super important to us. We understand the level of trust you put in handing over your raw unedited work. Read what our clients had to say about what we do and what we mean to their projects.